Community Care Program
- Joint replacement
- Chronic pain
- Indwelling catheter
- Wound care
- Recent fall
Our team approach to care
- Skilled nursing for fall risk assessment, medication management, disease process teaching, wound care, infusion therapy, vital sign monitoring, & assistance with finding community resources.
- Physical therapy establishes a custom exercise program, gait/transfer training, fall/safety precautions, & use of assistive devices/medical equipment.
- Occupational therapy educates on and assists with exercises to promote independence with activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living.
- Speech therapy educates on and assists with eating, drinking, swallowing, and communication for patient with neurological deficits.
- Home health aides assist with activities of daily living (bathing, toileting, cleaning, etc.).
- Personal attendants are provided through our caregiver agency for long-term assistance with shopping, light housekeeping, companionship, and personal care. Ask how your clients may qualify.